XDPM/VI-50N Rafting PFD
Performance & Features:
XDPM/VI-50N rafting PFD can effectively wrap your torso and flow with your movements. And it will not sacrifice the comfort of rowers. Whether you enjoy ocean, inland waterway navigation, water sports, fishing and hunting, it is suitable.
XDPM/VI-50N rafting PFD is designed to keep you afloat if you are unable to swim to safety. It is manufactured from 400D oxford outer material, as well as features poly webbing, which has a high gripping strength and water-resistant, boasting an EPE foam interior.
This rafting PFD has been tested according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard, offering buoyancy of 70N. Boasting a front zip, 1 adjustable, crotch strap and whistle, you can rely on it to help you swim to safety.
How to Use:
- To wear the vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tightening as much as possible until secure and comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the life jacket is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- Life jackets need to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry life jackets naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If a life jacket has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM/VI-50N Rafting PFD Size Chart: