XDPM/III Water Vest
Performance & Features:
XDPM/III water vest has a good adjustment function, providing a comfortable and safe fit and improving the operation performance when you enjoy ocean, inland waterway navigation, water sports, fishing and hunting. This water vest is suitable for everyone. It can assist users in the water.
XDPM/III water vest is designed to keep you afloat if you are unable to swim so well. It is manufactured by 400D oxford outer material, as well as featuring poly webbing, which has a high gripping strength and water-resistant, boasting an EPE foam interior.
The water vest is produced according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard, offering buoyancy of 50N. Boasting a front zip, 3 adjustable buckle straps, crotch strap and whistle, you can rely on it. The water vest is available in a wide range of sizes.
- Wear the water vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tighten as much as possible until secure and feel comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the water vest is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It needs to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry it naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If it has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM/III Water Vest Size Chart: