XDPM/V-50N Kayak Vest
Performance & Features:
XDPM/V-50N kayak vest has inspired by its most popular life jacket. It adopts fit and design, and adds the functions of safety and convenience in open water. It offers all of the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories. The comfort simply can’t be beat. When you enjoy ocean, inland waterway navigation, water sports, fishing and hunting, this kayak vest is suitable.
XDPM/V-50N kayak vest is designed to keep you afloat if you are unable to swim to safety. It is manufactured from 400D oxford outer material, as well as features poly webbing, which has a high gripping strength and water-resistant, and boasting an EPE foam interior.
It has been tested according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard, offering buoyancy of 70N. Boasting a front zip, 1 adjustable, crotch strap and whistle, you can rely on it to help you swim to safety. The kayak vest is available in a wide range of sizes.
How to Use:
- Wear the kayak vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tightening as much as possible until secure and comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully if it is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It needs to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry the kayak vests naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If the kayak vest has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM/V-50N Kayak Vest Size Chart: