XDPM/IX-50N Rafting Life Jacket
Performance & Features:
XDPM/IX-50N rafting life jacket is designed for boating and rafting which is an extremely low-profile, high mobility vest that can offer big buoyancy in water. When you enjoy ocean, inland waterway navigation, water sports, fishing and hunting. It is suitable for everyone.
50N buoyancy is recommended for paddling and water sports with fast running water. The purpose of the rafting life jacket is to aid swimming in the event of a user capsizing, whereas a life vest is designed to keep a user afloat if they cannot swim to safety. Reinforced up to 70N buoyancy, it is tested according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard.
It is manufactured from 400D Oxford outer material with poly webbing, which has high gripping strength and water resistant. The rafting life jacket also features an EPE foam interior for added comfort and boasts a front zip, 2 buckle straps, adjustable shoulder straps, crotch strap, whistle and handles in the front of the vest for additional safety.
How to Use:
- Wear the rafting life jacket correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tighten as much as possible until secure and feel comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the life jacket is damaged
- Check if any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It needs to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry the life jackets naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If it has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM/IX-50N Rafting Life Jacket Size Chart:
|Size||Length||Shoulder Width||Chest Cir.||Weight||Height|