XDPM-50N Boating Life Vest
Performance & Features:
XDPM-50N boating life vest is nice and fashion design. Its wearing method is to open the zipper from the side. Its chest is equipped with a net pocket, which can hold some personal belongings. When you enjoy ocean, inland waterway navigation, water sports, fishing and hunting, it is a ideal choice.
XDPM-50N boating life vest is designed to keep you afloat if you are unable to swim to safety. It is manufactured by 300D Nylon outer material, as well as featuring poly webbing, which has a high gripping strength and water-resistant, boasting an EPE foam interior.
This boating life vest has been tested according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard, offering buoyancy of 50N. Boasting a front zip, one adjustable buckle straps, crotch strap and whistle, you can rely on it to help you swim to safety. The boating life vest is available in a wide range of sizes.
How to Use:
- Wear the life vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tighten as much as possible until secure and feel comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the life jacket is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It needs to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry the boating life vest naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If it has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM-50N Boating Life Vest Size Chart
|Size||Suitable for Weight||Actual Buoyancy|