XDPM/I-50N Swim Vest
Performance & Features:
XDPM/I-50N is a simple design swimming vest. Whether you enjoy simple canoeing or extreme water sports, this swim vest is suitable for you. The buoyancy aid assists users in swimming in the event a user capsizes, whereas a life vest is designed to keep you afloat.
It is manufactured from 300D Oxford outer material, as well as featuring poly webbing, which has a high gripping strength and water-resistant, boasting an EPE foam interior. It has been tested according to EN ISO 12402-5 standard, offering buoyancy of 50N. Boasting a front zip, 3 adjustable buckle straps, crotch strap and whistle, you can rely on this swim vest. This swim vest is available in a wide range of sizes.
How to Use:
- Wear the swim vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tighten as much as possible until secure and feel comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the swim vest is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It need to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry it naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If the swim vest has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
XDPM/I Swim Vest Size Chart: