Fishing Life Jacket
Performance & Features:
The fishing life jacket is made of high-quality fabrics and EPE foam and removable neck. It has excellent buoyancy. It is suitable for people whose weight is less than 100kgs.
It is equipped with multiple zipper pockets, two chest pockets and two side mesh pockets, which can hold some personal belongings. The fishing life vest mesh fabric on the back and mesh fabric on the inside can provide good air permeability.
- Wear the fishing life jacket vest correctly, close the zipper, and fasten the belt, tighten as much as possible until secure and feel comfortable.
- Before use, please check carefully whether the fishing life jacket is damaged
- Check whether any light-emitting belts on life jackets are stained. If so, wipe with a dry towel or cloth.
- It needs to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep away from fire, sharp objects and corrosive substances.
- After use, dry it naturally in a well ventilated and cool environment. Do not machine wash, tumble dry or use hard brushes.
- If the life jacket has irreparable damage, please replace it with a new one.
Fishing Life Jacket Size Chart: